Frontiers Ruwad Association
- legal aid for refugees and stateless persons
- legal counseling and representation of refugees, stateless, and other vulnerable migrant groups;
- Monitoring detention of refugees, asylum seekers and stateless persons, particularly arbitrary detention, torture, and death in custody
- legal and policy research and publication on pertinent refugee and statelessness issues in Lebanon;
- Internal and external training on refugee law and advocacy;
- information dissemination and raising awareness;
- empowerment of refugees;
- networking at national and international level.
Frontiers Ruwad Association (FR) is a non-profit and apolitical non-governmental organization based in Lebanon.
Frontiers aims at enhancing and consolidating the human rights culture embodied in the International Bill of Rights and in the Lebanese Constitution on both the individual and collective levels; safeguarding and defending fundamental rights and public freedom of individuals and groups without discrimination; and seeking to be a center for building capacities in order to achieve sustainable human development.
Tel/Fax: +961 1 389 556
Mobile : +961 3 457 324
Badaro Street, Fawaz Bldg, 7th Floor
P.O. BOX 13-6299